- Grainger House: 4 classrooms, 2 offices, modem facility, service facilities.
- Pelham House Sixth Form Centre: reception area and office; 2 classrooms, Common Room, with student kitchen area; other service facilities.
- Science/H.E. building; two Science Labs; 2 fully equipped H.E. rooms; Prep. rooms; office; service facilities.
- Science/Technology/Art building; Art Room and Studio; 2 CDT Rooms, with variety of specialist equipment; 2 Science labs.; Prep. rooms; offices; service facilities.
- temporary building - two classrooms, store room.
On each site we have a variety of hard surface areas for court games and P.E.. The school makes full use of L.B.R. facilities. Pupils are taken by coach a few minutes journey to Ashton’s Playing Fields and athletics facilities at Woodford Bridge, or Whitbread’s Playing Fields (Buckhurst Hill) for athletics and various sports. For cross country we have Epping Forest close at hand. For sailing and canoeing we have the facilities at Fairlop Waters in Barkingside, for squash and tennis we use facilities at the Woodford Wells Club, for ‘adventure activities’ (pony-trekking, canoeing, climbing, etc.) we utilise the L.B.R. outdoor centre at Glasbury near Hay-on-Wye.